April 14, 2017
New Delhi, IN—April 14, 2017
Legendary Games is pleased to present a new hardback adventure accessory for the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game and 5E, the Forest Kingdom Campaign Compendium! Step under the shadowed boughs of the forest realm to find a wild world of magic, mystery, monsters, and more! From the misty forests of the cold northern reaches to sun-dappled fairy glades of enchanting beauty, you’ll find this book an encyclopedic resource for running your campaign, including:
– Two complete adventures: Cold Mountain and Horns of the Hunted
– Over 50 new spells and magic items, from bloodspear and call woodland beings to the scout’s spyglass, plow of the abundant harvest, and staff of the fey queen!
– Three dozen new character options, including new sorcerer bloodlines, cavalier orders, feats, archetypes, and more, from Feral Companion and Silent Shade of the Umbral Wood to the fey hunter ranger and darkwolf druid!
– Over 30 new fey and forest monsters, from the boreal wight and stromkarl nixie to the mighty chernobog!
– Eight ready-to-play pregenerated characters with detailed histories and personalities, perfect as allies, rivals, or playable PCs!
– Rich and immersive rules for fey-themed haunts and integrating fey into the campaign from personal relationships to world-altering rumors, ripples, and ruptures that turn the natural world of mortals upside down!
The Forest Kingdom Campaign Compendium starts by combining the entire River Kings product line from Legendary Games into a single volume, edited and polished, including all of the following products:
Beasts of Legend: Boreal Bestiary
Beasts of Legend: Coldwood Codex
Conquering Heroes: Pregenerated Characters
Horns of the Hunted
Legendary Villains: Dark Druids
Treasury of the Kingdom
These fantastic supplements by all-star authors like Jason Nelson, Matt Goodall, Tim Hitchcock, Neil Spicer, Todd Stewart, Russ Taylor, Alistair J. Rigg, Clinton J. Boomer, Julian Neale, N. Jolly, Tom Phillips, and Linda Zayas-Palmer are classics from Legendary Games and with them alone we could create a hardcover compilation of around 240 pages! All of the above material is complete and ready to go for both Pathfinder and 5th Edition!
That would make a pretty cool book on its own, but we also have some amazing brand-new bonus content we have ready for our stretch goals below, which might well push this book over 300 pages! If we don’t quite hit our stretch goals, these products still will be completed and will be available for purchase separately, but if we hit those goals all of his great bonus content will be included in the compilation and backers will be able to download the individual PDFs as soon as the Kickstarter ends!